Who Can Volunteer?
To volunteer with the Foundation as a Wish Granting volunteer, you must be at least 21 years old. To volunteer with us in all other valuable areas such as fundraising, special events, outreach or administration, you must be 18 years of age.
How to Become a Make-A-Wish Volunteer
1. Complete the online Volunteer Application and Conflict of Interest Statement
2. View the online Volunteer Orientation
3. Participate in volunteer phone interview
4. Complete criminal background check
5. Sign up for a role specific training on WishNet
All information in the application, as well as anything acquired through the background check will remain confidential and will only be used for screening and placement purposes.
Any further questions, please contact Amanda Lantz at 516-944-6212 Ext. 130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.