Through their generosity and the healing power of a wish, Wish Kids are able replace fear with confidence, sadness with joy and anxiety with hope. Together, we will continue to work towards our goal of ensuring that 100% of children within the five boroughs of New York City and Nassau County who are facing a critical illness are granted a wish.
Circle of Hope is a society that honors individual benefactors giving annual contribution(s) of $10,000 of more to Make-A-Wish Metro New York. Membership includes invitations to exclusive events including NYC-based wishes, access to private talks by experts in their field as well as Make-A-Wish leadership, special news and communication from our chapter, numerous recognition opportunities and the smile that comes from knowing you forever changed the life of a child and their family.
Advocate - $10,000+
All Advocate level donors receive the following benefits:
- Invitation to a special Circle of Hope member reception
- Invitation to a NYC-based Wish
- Inclusion in our annual Impact Report
- Monthly update on the impact of your gift via our Donor Newsletter, Wishful Thinking
Visionary - $25,000+
All the benefits of an Advocate plus:
- Invitation to intimate dinner with Special Make-A-Wish guests
- Private talks featuring prominent experts
- Annual Breakfast with Make-A-Wish Metro New York leadership
- Biannual update from Make-A-Wish Metro New York CEO, Phil Lussier
Hero - $50,000+
All the benefits of a Visionary plus:
- Invitation to a Make-A-Wish America gathering or event
- Private lunch or dinner hosted by our Board Chair
- Inclusion on our donor reel at the annual Power of a Wish Gala
- Opportunity to be acknowledged as a Wish Kid Video Sponsor
For more information about the Circle of Hope, contact Chief Development Officer Rosemary Conder at email@example.com.
For a one-pager on Make-A-Wish Metro New York’s Circle of Hope click here.