Members have a collective goal: to work with like-minded professionals to give back while enjoying the opportunity to network, socialize, volunteer and have a fantastic time, all for a great cause!
The Young Professionals Program is led by the Junior Board of the chapter and works to raise funds and serve as advocates on behalf of the Wish Kids. Members pledge a minimum contribution of $100 a month. (This can be done personally or through company matching support too!)
Benefits for Members of the Young Professionals Program:
- Advanced invites to all upcoming special events at Make-A-Wish
- Professional networking and socializing events with YPP and Junior Board Members
- Invitations to inspiring talks lead by Make-A-Wish Leadership on topics related to philanthropy and leadership
- Opportunity to be a part of an annual Junior Board meeting
- Advanced notice to Wish Granting Training workshops throughout the year
- Become a part of a community of like-minded individuals
- Alignment with one of the most highly recognized and rated charity brands in the country
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the Young Professionals Program, please reach out to Lizzy Merkouris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your passion in helping our Wish Kids like George.